Frank Espinosa, Sr.

Wastewater Collection Senior Maintenance Technologist


I started at the Wastewater Treatment Facility in 2010 where I direct wastewater collection and storm water systems maintenance crew and perform complex duties in the inspection, construction, maintenance and repair of the City’s wastewater collection and storm water systems.

I often enter into confined spaces such as manholes, vaults and tanks using appropriate safety procedures and apparatus and locate wastewater lines by reading maps, drawings and street markings.

I train employees in work methods, use of tools and equipment and relevant safety precautions.

I respond to operations, maintenance, and repair emergency situations as required and oversee the use of related safety equipment, such as respiratory personal protective gear.